The Data Synchronization System (DSS) Reporting Tool allows for the reporting of data in all of the systems that DSS can connect to thus allowing for a holistic view of an organization’s data assets.
As organizations grow and implement more and more software systems to run their business, data tends to grow and spread. This data-spread is normal but few organizations are equipped to effectively manage this disbursed data and ensure that it is accurately and effectively maintained throughout its lifecycle.
Following are the out-of-the-box reports that ship with DSS Reporting:
Operational Validation Reports
- Attribute synchronization validation (between 2 systems)
- Dead accounts (never logged in and created X days ago)
- Derived values validation
- Duplicate CN values
- Duplicate matching attributes (e.g. employee ID)
- Missing universal password (eDirectory)
- Multiple CN values (eDirectory)
- Password synchronization validation
- Placement validation
- Stale accounts (not logged in for X days)
ARMS & DSS Audit Log Reports
- Audit log entries by action
- Audit log entries by perpetrator
- Audit log entries by target
ARMS Workflow Reports
- Current access by resource
- Current access by user
- Current state of all accounts
If you would like to be contacted by a Sales Representative, please submit your contact information and we will contact you as quickly as possible.